Gel that Relieves
Dencorub Gel can be applied directly to the skin for muscle conditioning before and after exercise.
(40 g - 1.41 oz) and (80g - 2.82 oz)
PENETRATING PAIN RELIEF Dencorub Gel can be applied directly to the skin to condition the muscle before and after excercise. It is ideal to prevent muscular injury and to alleviate post-exercise pain.
For external use only
- Alivio del dolor local en músculos y articulaciones
- Conditioning before, during or after physical activity
- Apply generously and gently massage the affected area.
- Do not bandage.
- In the case of a sprain, apply without massaging.
- Apply no more than 3 to 4 times a day.
Every 100 g contains:
Eucalyptus oil, PEG-14M, Carbomer 940, PEG-15-Cocamine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6, Ethyl Alcohol and Demineralized Water.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using this product.
- This product should not be administered to persons under 12 years of age.
- If symptoms persist with the use of this product, or if you notice any rash or irritation, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, irritated skin or open wounds. If this occurs rinse with fresh water.
- Do not apply over large areas of skin.
- Do not throw away case.
- Do not apply on irritated or injured skin.
- Store in temperatures between 20° to 25°C or 68° to 77°F.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the formula, to aspirin or other salcilatos.
- With a history of seizures or
- People that are predisposed to spasms of the glottis
Have you used this product before?
We'd love to hear your thoughts!
WRITE A REVIEW