Before and After Action!
Fast-acting analgesic that relieves muscle aches.
(75 g - 2.65 oz) - (150 g - 5.29 0z)
The use of dencorub AIR, also known as dencorub spray, is recomended during physical exercise because it is practical to aply and fast to act.
Local pain relief in muscles and joints
For external use only
- Conditioning before, during or after physical activity
- Spray on affected area at a distance of 10-15 cm from skin.
- Does not require bandaging or massaging.
- Apply no more than 3 to 4 times a day.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propellant Gas (Butane: Isobutane: Propane)
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using this product.
- This product should not be administered to persons under 12 years of age.
- If symptoms persist with the use of this product, or if you notice any rash or irritation, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, irritated skin or open wounds. If this occurs rinse with fresh water.
- Do not apply over large areas of skin.
- Do not throw away case.
- Do not apply on irritated or injured skin.
- Store in temperatures between 20° to 25°C or 68° to 77°F.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the formula, to aspirin or other salycilates.
- With a history of seizures or
- People that are predisposed to spasms of the glottis
Have you used this product before?
We'd love to hear your thoughts!
WRITE A REVIEW