Dencorub is a product line that offer topical pain relief for the muscles and joints, from pains occasioned by phyiscal activity.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
- Methyl salicylate
These ingredients are what give the product its analgesic effect.
The Dencorub® line can be found in the market in different presentations, each that meet the needs and preferences of each user. All products contain a combination of methyl salicylate, menthol and camphor and are all suitable for topical application:
This product in its Aerosol presentation, combines its active ingredients, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Camphor in liquid form.
Is a combination of Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Camphor in a non-greasy cream base.
Combines the same active ingredients found in Dencorub Cream (Methyl Salicylate, Menthol y Camphor), in an gel alcoholic gel base.
As an extension to the traditional line, is Dencorub ICE:
This product contains 2% of menthol in an alcohol gel base.
Recently launched in a convenient roll on applicator bottle, which like the traditional line contains the same combination of Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Camphor, but enhanced with a blend of natural extracts (arnica, capsicum, calendula, witch hazel, camomile, rosemary and cat's claw) that increase the analgesic effects due to the increased pharmacological activity that is produced by this combination.
Apply generously and gently massage the painful area until the product disappears. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. There is no need to massage when using Dencorub AIR, simply let your skin absorb the product.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before using this product.
- This product should not be administered to children that are 12 years or younger.
- If symptoms persist with the use of this product, or if you notice any irritation, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, wounds or irritated skin. If this occurs rinse with fresh water
- Do not apply over large areas of skin
- If pain persists for more than 10 days, consult a physician
- Do not throw away the box of the product
- Store at temperatures below 30 ºC or 86 ºF
Hypersensitivity to the components in the formula, to aspirin or other salicylates.
- That are asthmatics
- That have a history of seizures, or
- That are predisposed to spasms of the glottis